2.15.2005

catch the breeze and the winter chills

Back to the drawing board. Good 'ol Brian asked me to design him a tattoo to look like om, which is some sacred Hindu syllable signifying God and Creation. I got sort of excited at the chance to do this because I really needed an excuse to get distracted. So I worked on this for the rest of the nite and came up with a final end product:



We played around with the colours, but in the end blue came out on top. For fun I hid my name in the art as well, but he has no idea...I think.


"J"

"A"

"C"


"K"

It feels good to be drawing again. Too bad I didn't get accepted into the art department. I'm pretty sure that their letter of denial significantly changed my future. I'm not sure if it was for better or worse, but right now I'm feeling good about their rejection...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack...i dont think they know what they're talking about. lol, thats amazing you hid your name..i think they need to look back at your stuff b/c its kickass.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Lil McGill said...

you're strange. but, i like you. it's nice to know there's someone out there looking at things the way you're looking at them. P.S. Good OM.

11:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jack jack what up?? thanks for desinging my tat dude, i'm getting it done tomorrow or so the plan goes.....so you're gonna get some publicity on my back, sneaky bastard hiding your name in my tat....very tricky of you. hahah

thanks again dude,
lauer

2:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home