2.03.2005

rebel, rebel

Google never ceases to amaze me. I'm making a pretty solid prediction that Google will make a strive for world domination within the next few years. It's no longer a search engine. It's a revolution.

I have a couple predictions for what's going to happen with these posts (1) They'll turn into complete nonsense or ramblings (2) I'll forget about them. I really will have to go with the latter of the two here
. These online journal things seem to be the new thing, and I have to say, spilling out your innermost thoughts onto the internet is brilliant. It's a form of art. I read one recently on xanga where for about 30 entries this kid was talking about how much he wanted his girlfriend back. Fantastic. Some people always act surprised when they find out that people read their online journals. Funny how the internet is accesible to billions of people, yet they're still astonished that someone has found out their secrets. Personally I would rather write in one of those diaries with the cheap ass locks that you can pick just by spitting on them.

So I guess I was wrong because it seems I'm already rambling. We'll see how this plays out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home