2.12.2005

deep inside the canyon i can hide

Hollywood is ridiculous. If I ever get rich I think I would move to the ghetto. Well, maybe not the ghetto, but definetely not Hollywood. I tuned into that Newlyweds show on MTV. Celebrities are the most pampered people on Earth. I felt sorry for the little girl on the episode because she'll probably never grow up knowing what it's really like to work for money. I mean, some celebrities have earned their way into the inner circle of stars, but others are just born into it like royalty. They'll always have everything provided for them. Money can bring you a high, but it only lasts so long. I would have to make a guess that only 10% of people in Hollywood are truly happy with themselves. All their expensive cars and luxurious mansions only temporarily fill an infinite void.

I'm sort of glad that Hollywood exists though. Without it we would have all those celebrities on the streets not knowing what to do with themselves. They would be lost. Of course all they would have to do is hold out some money for help. The universal signal for distress is a $20 bill raised high. That should solve their problems. I doubt some celebrities would know what to do without a checkbook.

I'm not trying to bash everyone who has a lot of cash. What I am trying to bash is the people who think it will be there for all eternity. Money can only give so much until we grow tired of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home