9.07.2005

sunshine, i'm beginning to like this

Okay, so I'm definetly in some kind of groove because I've never been able to stay focused on drawing for this long. I'm in a zone I suppose, but I don't think it can last too much longer. The quality of it also sort of sucks because I just sort of throw it down before I can think about it much. Whatever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've questioned switched my major to graphic design, but I probably won't. I could probably go into graphic design with a marketing degree anyways. I wonder how much a degree is really worth after college. I've seen statistics and a lot of other crap, but I wonder if I would be happier just doing what I want right now rather than be at school. Either way, I don't think I'm wasting my time because I enjoy learning, and I'm sure that in the long term it will benefit me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I'll take a break from drawing for the time being.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no breaks, it's go time jack. what's the deal with sudan? peace nug

2:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's get going, update motherfucker!

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home