9.02.2005

it’s hard to keep my soul on the ground



Well, this image did have colour in it, but apparently I can't upload it. So use your imagination.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This consumed a good portion of my day; perhaps you'll recognize the guy on the left as being John Mayer and the guy in the middle as Edward Norton. Ed's a pretty cool guy. I don't know much about him, but FIght Club freaking rocked so he will forever be cool in my book; unless he really screws up and does something comparable to Vin Diesel's role in The Pacifier. I doubt Ed would do that to me though; we have a mutual agreement; he doesn't sign contracts with Disney and I keep watching his movies.

I'm going to have to cut this post short before it gets too ridiculous...more artwork to come.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack you're not nearly tall enough in that pic lol

-Brittany

1:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and phil is not nearly gangster enough in that picture

5:13 PM

 
Blogger ezekiel said...

well i tried finding a good picture of 50 cent strapped to do phil justice, but it just didn't work out

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home